We aim at holistic development of children & youths by preparing them to face the challenges of real practical life so that they may truly taste the fruits of success in the various fields of their life. The school is expected & designed to run all classes from Pre Primary level to Std. 12.Initially we began with pre-primary and primary classes in June 2017.
The spiritualism Preserving our Ethics, Culture & Tradition.To imbibe social, cultural, moral and spiritual values among the children...
- We have spacious multipurpose auditorium with high tech audio visual arrangements with sonorous sound system and a quality stage for children…….to exhibit, to act, to practice, to perform.
- To conduct various workshops, seminars, cultural programs.
- To arrange guest lecturers to inspire, motivate and promote the sense of self confidence and learn various life skills.
To make the students feel that so called boring subject of maths in reality is a matter of fun and joy, we have special Math’s laboratory to facilitate to understand the intrinsic mathematical concepts through simple & easy activities and projects.To satisfy the subjectional curiosity of the children and making them understand in depth science, we have special provision of separate science laboratories for primary, secondary and higher secondary classes.
Music-Dance & Art-Craft Rooms
We have good provision of art and craft room to learn creativity. A music and dance room for developing and nurturing interest and ability and also to exhibit their hidden talents along with entertainment and recreation.Music is not only an entertainment but a means to feel the peace, bliss, sererity and natural divinity. For that we take the learning out of usual classrooms.Besides the formal system education, we intend to inspire children for various musical instruments and cultural activities to explore various cultures and traditions of our great nation – Bharatvarsh.
Along with curricular activities we do give equal emphasis to extra curricular activities like various sports and games. We intend to motivate the students to play and practice so that may compete for healthy & noble competitions. For this we would provide all supportive arrangements to promote sport-related activities at the campus. We have a large & ideally levelled playground for outdoor games as well as sufficient premises to enjoy indoor games.
The Class Rooms
The school has well ventilated spacious classrooms equipped with advanced technology to make teaching more authentic, effective and interesting.To provide personal attention and focus on guidance to the students, each class would have limited number of students (Max. 30)To solve this purpose, ideal seating arrangement and provisionfacility of projector in each & every classroom having smart board would be there in place!
- Parents seeking admission of their ward must complete and submit the application form available from the school office.
- Acceptance of assessment form or appearing for the entrance assessment does not guarantee admission.
- The subjects for entrance assessment are English, Mathematics and elementary General Knowledge.
- Based on the merit of severd factors the written assessment, interview, past records & achievements, admission will be granted, subject to vacancy.
- Passport size Photographs 2 copies of each - Father, Mother, Guardian & Child
- Copy of Marksheet
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card, Bank details a/c. no.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from recognized doctor at the time of admission
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of Marksheet
- Copy of Conduct Certificate from the Present School.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from recognized doctor.
- School leaving Certificate of the presents School Attended ( Original )
- Marksheet of the Final Exam ( Original )
- Conduct Certificate from the presents School
- Bonafide Certificate
|Standard||Caution Money (Refundable) – Once-in Rs.||Tuition Fees 2018-19 (P.A.)-in Rs.|